Wednesday, June 11, 2014

My first day!


Hello everybody! I have begun to improve my English skills through VocabularySpellingCity.com.     I´m so excited because I know I´m going to learn many new things every day. My goal is to expand my English vocabulary and communicate fluently in English.  In fact, I learned three words yesterday:

fox.: el zorro(substantive); fingir(pretend, fake, act, simulate); confundir(confuse, mistake, mix, mix up, obscure); disimular(hide, conceal, cover, dissimulate, dissemble, pretend); dejar perplejo de(nonplus).

bug.: el error(mistake, fault, wrong, fallacy); el bicho(insect, small animal, bedbug, thumbtack); el microbio(microbe, germ); la sabandija(vermin, louse, blackfly); la molestia(hassle, trouble, bother); fastidiar(annoy, tease, bother, nag, hassle).

shelf.: el estante(rack, bookcase, wrack, prop, piece of furniture with shelves); la repisa(ledge, bracket); la parrilla(grill, grate , broiler); la tabla(table, plank, board, chart, panel); el arrecife(reef); el saliente cortante(jag, setoff); el graderio(bleachers, terraces).


 This is my experience and I will tell it to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment