Thursday, June 12, 2014

Sentence Writing Practice

   Hey you! How are you today? I´m very happy because I´m here for the second time.
  A while ago, I was checking my login on Spellingcity.com and I realized I had not done some activities. Then I said, let´s work! Something amazing happened: with each activity, I remembered new words more easily. And to complete the daily lesson I answered a test which I enjoyed, because it proved my knowledge: Sentence Writing Practice. I had to write sentences with the words of Spelling TeachMe section; it was very nice and funny.
   Here, I leave you the list of sentences that I wrote:
-My plan is to go to the movie to night.
-I´m going to take a bath.
-The book is on the shelf.
-I sleep in my bed.
-I buy a pig.
-An igloo is a house of snow blocks.
-There is a fox in the woods.
-The wall clock is very old.
-Do not crush the tomatoes!

I hope to get a good score! It´s very nice to see this, right?

2 comments:

  1. Great job!!! Looks like you picking up on English quickly.

    ReplyDelete